1. Treat wrinkles or cracked heels
On the off chance that you have wrinkles you'd get a kick out of the chance to treat or have extremely dry split foot sole areas, utilize a banana. Apply a squashed banana specifically to the wrinkles or rear areas of your feet and let the puree sit. The bananas will saturate your skin and lessen the presence of wrinkles.
- In particular, the vitamin E in bananas can influence your skin to seem less wrinkled.
2. Create an exfoliating scrub
Crush one ready banana in a bowl until it's practically fluid. Mix in 1 tablespoon (14.8 ml) of sugar or 2– 3 tablespoons (29.6– 44.4 ml) of oats. These will make it simpler to apply to your skin and will bog off any dead skin cells. Flush the clean off with warm water and catch up with a lotion.
- Be delicate with peeling your skin. Never clean your skin with harsh developments, since this can harm your skin. Rather, painstakingly utilize your fingertips and apply the scour in a roundabout movement.
3. Try a moisturizing facial mask
For a fast saturating facial veil, take a ready banana and squash it with a fork until it's to some degree liquidy. Spread this all over and let it sit for 15 to 20 minutes. On the off chance that you need to add different advantages to the cover, take a stab at blending in one of these fixings:
- Turmeric powder: has antibacterial properties that can battle contamination
- Preparing powder: can open pores and evacuate overabundance oil
- Lemon juice: can help and tone the skin
- Nectar: may murder skin break out causing microscopic organisms
4. Use banana in your hair
Remember that banana is additionally useful for treating hair issues. Crush a banana or two and blend in a tablespoon of nectar or a couple of drops of almond oil. Apply this to your wet hair and let it sit for around 15 minutes. At that point, flush off it with water.
- The banana and nectar or oil can saturate dry and harmed hair.